Thurs. December 1, 2016
8:45am-4:00pm (Registration begins at 7:45)
Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel
1000 Virginia Center Parkway
Glen Allen, VA 23059
Registration has closed
Whether you are a seasoned business owner with multiple child care locations, a new director of a child care center, or a family child care home provider, this summit will have exciting, innovative, and thought-provoking presentations to help meet some of your daily challenges!Budgets are tight, and operating a child care business has never been more challenging or time-consuming. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn, be inspired and network!
Business Summit Workshops Topics Include:
- Marketing Your Program to Maximize Enrollment
- Managing Cash Flow & Finances
- Discounts and Resources on VA Shared Services Network
- Protecting Yourself & Your Business–Risk Management
- How to Have Great Staff & a Great Work Environment
- Learn What Professional Development Opportunities are Available to You
- Fundraising Strategies
- Understanding the Food Program
- Learn the True Cost of Quality
- Holistic Leadership
- and much more!
Registering for this event includes a limited subscription, to the Virginia Shared Services Network, register today!
Tickets include 6-hour training certificate and admittance to our CCAV Awards Luncheon Ceremony
The 2016 CCAV Awards will be announced at this year’s Business Summit
*Award nominees will receive free admission to our Business Summit with a lunchtime awards celebration!