- Child Care Aware® of America is our nation’s leading voice for child care. We work with more than 800 state and local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies nationwide. These agencies help ensure that families in 99 percent of all populated ZIP codes in the United States have access to high-quality, affordable child care. To achieve our mission, we lead projects that increase the quality and availability of child care professionals, undertake research, and advocate child care policies that positively impact the lives of children and families.
- Child Care Aware is America’s most trusted child care resource. Families looking for high-quality child care want to make the best informed decisions they can when it comes to the care of their child(ren). Here you will be able to examine areas related to child care such as your state licensing information, accreditation information, what your Child Care Resource & Referral agency can do for you, as well as additional information about Child Care Aware and the Child Care Aware® of America.
- Research Connections: Offering comprehensive, up-to-date, and easy-to-use collection of more than 12,000 research resources from the many disciplines related to child care and early education.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Born Learning
- National Head Start Association
- National Infant Toddler Child Care Initiative (NITCCI)
- National School Age Care Alliance (NSACA)
- Talaris Institute
- Zero to Three